Monday, September 22, 2008

yeppe, finally am blogging :))

hello friendz, well am harsh and this is my first attempt towards serious blogging and hey m really happy while typing my first post :-)).....i have been planning to start up blogging since long back but wasnt getting "the ideal time" so to say, to start it so finally i just decided to start writing just now as there isnt any ideal time kindda thing exist life will be "buzy" ever...anyways...

hmmm....so something about me goes here....am a total computer/net savvy guy and i worship technology as my religion. i love every bit of it and technology isnt a need but a passion for me :-))...and to share this passion, here i m, with all tech newz, buzzez , articles and more.....

The blog will also have my photography, poerty and creative writings , which will depict the other creative aspect of me....i think creativity and/with technology completes the artiste in me, as if creativity is my Xpression, technology gives me a language to speak...and thus i fly on a plane of creativity with the wings of technology....

cheers :-))

harsh

No comments: